About SERVPRO of Daviess, Butler, and Hopkins Counties
W. DeWayne & Lisa R. Cox
Owners of SERVPRO of Daviess, Butler, and Hopkins Counties
Since 2011, Owners Dewayne and Lisa Cox have been working in the restoration business. As of 2021, they are now the proud owners of SERVPRO of Daviess County! They were happy to bring their prior knowledge to the Owensboro area, and are excited to serve this new community.
Committed to Our Community-
Being a locally owned business, we support other locally owned businesses and organizations in the area. Along with being a part of the Chamber of Commerce, we also work to volunteer and help other nonprofits.
We have worked hard to grow a team of individuals that are experienced in this area of work, and are constantly growing and working toward more IICRC certifications. Rest assured that our staff can handle anything you have going on.
With our #1 goal being that we make your business or home’s issue “Like it never even happened.” We can guarantee we will provide expert knowledge, care, and customer service to make this goal a reality.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce